In this time of uncertainty, dental care may not be the first thing on your mind. Or even the second or third. We understand. However, your oral health is essential to your overall health.
Maintaining healthy gums and teeth not only improves your physical wellbeing, but mental as well. When you’re sure that your mouth is well taken care of, that’s one less thing you have to worry about.
Your Safety is Our Priority
During the COVID-19 pandemic, even going to the grocery store can feel risky. You deserve excellent dental care without those extra stressors. That’s why we want to make sure you are totally confident in every aspect of your care. Your safety is our number one concern.
To make your visit as safe as possible, we have employed a number of extra safety policies and procedures, alongside our regular efforts to keep a clean and safe office.
We use an aerosol extractor during treatment which not only suctions the aerosols from the air, it also uses ULPA filters which are able to filter 99.999% of particles that measure less than 0.12 microns.
The air in the room is filtered 2X using Ulpa filters, and then exits the room to the outside of the building.
While we are open:
- We regularly disinfect all patient areas.
- We sterilize every instrument meticulously.
- We treat objects and surfaces with disinfectants that kill both viruses and bacteria.
- We use disposable, single-use supplies wherever we can.
- We have every staff member clothed in top quality personal protective equipment.
- We disinfect handles, doors, and chairs regularly.
- We frequently clean faucets and toilets in the restroom.
- We set aside special blocks of time for senior citizens and patients with pre-existing conditions.
- We arrange everything in our office to meet the social distancing standards recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
We’re In This Together
We stand with you, your family, and our entire community, through this difficult time. Every day our office does whatever we can to make your healthcare accessible, safe, and comfortable. Let us help keep you smiling.
If you have any questions or concerns about dentistry during the coronavirus, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll guide you through this, every step of the way.
Thank you so much for your support during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon.[custom_gallery source=”media: 846,845,844″ limit=”20″ link=”lightbox” target=”self” width=”150″ height=”150″ title=”never”]